Why CrossFit Albuquerque?
- Free Intro Sessions
- Experienced and Caring Coaches
- Specialty Classes Included
- Child Care 3 Classes/week
- 4 Week Beginner Class Available
- Nutrition Coaching Available
- Oldest Crossfit Gym in ABQ
Be a part of a great community!
Our CrossFit Group classes encompass a warmup, skill/strength work, the workout (or WOD), cool down, and discussion.
Our Crossfit Basics classes is a 4 week program designed to teach you the fundamentals of CrossFit before you dive in to our regular classes.
In our olympic lifting class you will be exposed to accessory lifts, technique drills, power and strength development, and full and partial lifts.
From the Blog
April 24, 2015
The endurance class will meet on the east side of the Hoffmantown church parking lot to run the academy tomorrow 4/25. Join us and work on your endurance (and have some fun too!).…
April 2, 2015
We all have weaknesses. For many of us, it's gymnastics. Well, now's your chance to improve on your skills! Join the CFABQ coaches for a gymnastics clinic to work on your kipping or butterfly pull-ups, handstands, handstand push-ups, muscle-up progressions and muscle-ups. This will be a hands on clinic free to CFABQ members. Please RSVP by emailing Joe@crossfitalbuquerque.com.…
April 2, 2015
1. Now that it is starting to warm up, the Endurance class will be starting back up on April 18th. It will be held at 8am on Saturday mornings. Each week the location will be posted on the website. For more information, talk to Joe or Emily Jaramillo. 2. Yoga and Olympic Lifting is cancelled for this coming Sunday,…
6501 Eagle Rock NE Suite B-2 Albuquerque, NM 87113