These next few months we are switching gears and going to spotlight each of our coaches so all the members can get to know each CFABQ coach. First up, MFing Joe.
Name: Joe Vigil
Position: Owner and Head Coach of CFABQ
- When did you start doing CrossFit? March 2009
- What made you decide to start coaching? I love Crossfit so much that it was just the next natural step!
- What do you like most about coaching? The things I like most about coaching are when you can see the light go on when someone’s “got it” and I just really enjoy fitness and it’s really cool to be able to share that with others.
- What is your favorite thing to coach? Muscle ups
- What is your least favorite thing to coach? Kettlebell cleans and snatches
- What is your favorite lift? Jerks
- What is something most people do not know about you? I love video games and generally all things nerdy
- What is your favorite thing about the CrossFit community and CFABQ community? I love when people are willing to share in the suffering, that kind of camaraderie is special and hard to come by.
- What are you most excited about in 2019? Buying us some new equipment!