You walk into the gas station and the first thing you see as you walk in is a bag of Muddy Buddies. Oh man, you know how delicious those would taste, but you also know how chock full of sugar they are too. Do yourself a favor and pass on the gas station Muddy Buddies and give this simple Working Against Gravity recipe a try!
- 126 g Chex rice cereal
- 85 g chocolate chips
- 30 g peanut butter
- 23 g vanilla whey protein powder
- 30 g chocolate PB2
- 22 g powdered sugar
- Weigh out the Chex mix and set to the side.
- Combine the whey protein powder, chocolate PB2 and the powdered sugar in a large zip-seal bag. Set to the side.
- Put chocolate chips and peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in intervals of 30 seconds, stirring in between each interval until the chocolate and peanut butter are melted, then stir together.
- Pour the melted mixture over the cereal, and mix until all the cereal is evenly coated. Pour the cereal into the plastic bag and shake until each Chex piece is evenly coated. Store in an airtight container or dig in and eat it all (we recommend saving some for later – it is the perfect snack for a movie at home).