CrossFit Kids/Teens (Ages 5-13) combines skill practice, workouts, and interactive games, based on all the things kids need when they play, pull, push, run, throw, climb, lift, jump and most importantly, just be kids!
What is Crossfit Kids/Teens
CrossFit Kids/Teens is not simply a scaled down version of CrossFit for the little people of the world. This program is designed for and geared towards building a healthy and fit next generation. The functional movements that your child will participate in are fundamental to all the things that kids need to do when they play, pull, push, run, throw, climb, lift, jump and overall, just be a kid! CrossFit Kids combines skill practice, workouts and interactive games which focus on building strength and conditioning. CrossFit Kids gives all children the foundation to avoid significant problems which plague the youth of today: childhood inactivity and childhood obesity.
- Fun atmosphere using varied movements in a group setting
- Build character and confidence
- Enhance overall health and bone density
- 64% improved focus after workout
- Develop body awareness and coordination
- Improve strength and conditioning
- One-on-one attention for special needs children
Kids Classes: Tuesday and Thursday 3:25 – 3:55pm
Teens Classes: Monday and Wednesday 3:15pm – 3:55pm
Kids: $75 month
Teen: $80 month
Get your athlete started today!
For more info contact below:
Aaron Bubbico (505) 264-7341